Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now it has 87k miles- Should I get the original transmission oil changed to prevent future issues? (The owner's manual says nothing on this) I see different opinions online, from like do it every 6 mo. or 50,000 miles to not ever unless under stressful driving conditions(?).

Also, the owner's manual has two different recommendations (on different pages) on when to replace the coolant. One page says to do it at 100k and on another page, it says 120k. Should the power system/inverter coolant be changed at the same time? The owner's manual isn't clear on this either.

Thanks for any comments/advice!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Now it has 87k miles- Should I get the original transmission oil changed to prevent future issues? (The owner's manual says nothing on this) I see different opinions online, from like do it every 6 mo. or 50,000 miles to not ever unless under stressful driving conditions(?).

Also, the owner's manual has two different recommendations (on different pages) on when to replace the coolant. One page says to do it at 100k and on another page, it says 120k. Should the power system/inverter coolant be changed at the same time? The owner's manual isn't clear on this either.

Thanks for any comments/advice!
Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you. It seems that the forum isn't very active. You might try This other forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts