2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ad on bus stop billboard seen this week:

There's Nothing Like That New Planet Smell
Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Every time I see the TV commercial for HSD where everone is taking a deep breath... well, I take a deep breath too. Don't you? And then I smile.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I still like the old commercial where everybody else is at a standstill with tires rotating, but Prius is gliding in and out of traffic.

A way cool commercial, and it speaks volumes on so many levels.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hep said:
Every time I see the TV commercial for HSD where everone is taking a deep breath... well, I take a deep breath too. Don't you? And then I smile.
Yes, I do! I love it. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I do not know why Toyota is keep advertizing for Prius? The car is so hot and there is 5 months waiting list, so why keep advertizing?

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This latest ad is for HSD, not specifically for the Prius. The Camry and Highlander may need a little advertising to interest buyers, given the price differential.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I love that spot. I have a TiVo so I don't watch many commercials(or should I say, I don't watch ANY commericals) -- except for commericals that star our little gems!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
smogopa said:
I love that spot. I have a TiVo so I don't watch many commercials(or should I say, I don't watch ANY commericals) -- except for commericals that star our little gems!!!
Smogopa, if you have a chance, watch the GE commercial with the elephant dancing in the rain. It is the cutest commercial. I just love it.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
That GE commercial with the dancing elephant is pretty good.

But I like the sanding still Prius commercial the best. The new ones are pretty high market and are more specific to HSD and not Prius in particular. They are probably leading into an advertising campaign program that will grow with HSD offerings in their current vehicle lineup.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Best HSG Billboard Yet

The best Billboard for HSD I've seen yet was southbound on I-95 in Philadelphia. It was only two words: "Emissions Blow"

This stretch of the road has always had entertaining boards...for the longest time there were several asking "Who's Your Daddy"? It was for DNA testing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts