Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent article in the automotive section of the paper today about the new Lexas Hybrid 600L sedan.
For a mere $133,000 you can have one of these beauties that out perform just about everything on four wheels and still get 22 MPG highway.
Rickey, I hope you are working on a commission basis when you sell one of these!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
hyperion said:
Excellent article in the automotive section of the paper today about the new Lexas Hybrid 600L sedan.
For a mere $133,000 you can have one of these beauties that out perform just about everything on four wheels and still get 22 MPG highway.
Rickey, I hope you are working on a commission basis when you sell one of these!
Hi hyperion,

Actually I went to "Lexus" for training purpose so I can get the _Credential_from University of Lexus for product accumen and knowleadge of Lexus sophistication, be it ICE or HYBRID ! and they are "Awesome" vehicles. Now I'm back with Toyota brand although.
Beeing with Toyota for 26 years ! LS600h _commision_ will be nice..

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
hyperion said:
Hyperion,

More on the LS600h...Some day when I have this kind of Green pocket change "Expendable Income" will want LS600h !

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/dc/Se ... +600h&rP=1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts