·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ :roll: ]

·
Registered
928 Posts
Darn this global warming. Now the polar bears aren't starting hibernation on schedule and end up with too much time on their hands.

The results are pretty funny though.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RSnyder said:
Darn this global warming. Now the polar bears aren't starting hibernation on schedule and end up with too much time on their hands.

zzzzzzZZZZZZsnortzzzZZZZgrrrzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
919 Posts
An04Prius said:
RSnyder said:

Before you go into total hibernation--it's not That cold yet---I think Toyota should hire you in its PR department. Nice morning wake-up read. (Ms. Eww own any sheep?)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
evander said:
An04Prius said:
RSnyder said:

Before you go into total hibernation--it's not That cold yet---I think Toyota should hire you in its PR department. Nice morning wake-up read. (Ms. Eww own any sheep?)
Thank eww for your kind words. :)

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Mr. Polar Bear,
Last night, some expert or non-expert bear destroyed two of my bird feeders (but left my Prius unscathed). I must inform you that I have to consider you a suspect for this heinous crime. If I were you, I'd hire a lawyer, or at the very least a grizzly, as your constitutionally protected rights can be considered in jeapardy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts