Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the brilliantly sunny days we are cursed with here in soCal :twisted: , glare through the windshield will sometimes completely wash out the MFD. Is there any after-market sunshade made to fit the '04-'05 MFD...something that doesn't look like pieces of cardboard taped together? (Is Coastal Dave listening?? :D )

·
Registered
12 Posts
Robin- who posts on this board occassionally offers such an item. I think that it works quite well! I also believe that she now offers them in multiple colors. She has a store on ebay - Prius Hoods. Let me know if oyu have any trouble finding her store or auctions.

·
Registered
35 Posts
fmva said:
Robin- who posts on this board occassionally offers such an item. I think that it works quite well! I also believe that she now offers them in multiple colors. She has a store on ebay - Prius Hoods. Let me know if oyu have any trouble finding her store or auctions.
There are several interesting items on sale in this person's ebay store, including leather covers for armrests. Looks interesting. Does anyone have experience with these accessories and/or with this seller?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I thnk the Manatee bought the dash cover and glove box cover and armrest covers and console cover. Do a search and you'll find it. The Manatee posted pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts