Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting a year for Toyota to send my car to the Twin Cities, I finally flew to Bismarck and drove it home. It was a sweet ride, believe me. But I don't think I'll want to repeat that drive on a regular basis when I need service. Any advice on a good service dept around here for my ultimate driving machine?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
We are on our fourth Toyota from Toyota City in Brooklyn Park. We are very pleased with the service department.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I was very unimpressed with the service group at Walser in Bloomington, and made the extra drive down to Burnsville Toyota when I needed the MFD replaced. Burnsville was great; night and day difference.

rpm

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
john1701a said:
Burnsville is absolutely fantastic... and I've put them to the test, being the very first to request certain Prius services from them.
Hello John !

Wow, I have never thought to see the GURU, john1701a in any Prius forum but the Yahoo-Group-Prius ! I have learnt so much by reading
his contribution post to the Prius forum. I also see many post from
"Michelle Vadeboncoeur" the other GURU ! Thanks to both of them !
For my Prius education ...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Part of that education is the participation, when you get to share what you've learned. I've had lots of chances to do that, and I certainly wouldn't want to deprive anyone of their opportunity. So I mostly read here, rather than responding to posts right away.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx for the replies. Now that my need for service has become considerably more imminent (The system can't find the DVD), your advice is appreciated all the more.

By the way, thank you John for writing that guidebook. I am very grateful for all your work!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts