Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered a 2005 prius hybrid tideland pearl with the BC Package and 11,000 miles. Sorry for the run on sentence, im really excited because this is my 3rd prius. We currently have a 01 Prius aqua ice, and a 01 prius with custom green paint. The custom green paint is for a salvage vehicle which i fixed for a total of 6000 ( remember a 2001 prius with 40,000 miles ).

Well, anyway the prius im getting costs me 9700 dollars, this is a salvage vehicle with very minor damage. I just need a right fender, bumper and hood , and something i cant find is a cheap a HID headlamp. Also it runs and drives.

Also if anyone knows whats behind the front bumper on the right side ( passenger side ) of the 05 prius could you help me? i have no vehicle to cross reference, and this is my first new generation prius.
Not only that, if anyone would happen to have a tideland pearl fender bumper and hood, i am wiling to buy.

Some of you may remember me from two years ago, when I created the coffee can HV battery charger, i also got a really good jolt from the battery

The features are just astounding for the price, i cant wait to play around with this car when i get it.

Also i have a pocket pc with bluetooth, im wondering what things i can do with this.

I heard there is a resonator for the air intake under the bumper on passenger side, do I really need this? i dont recall having this on my classic prius

thanks in advance
i dont want to be considered annoying

- brian

·
Registered
344 Posts
you looking for a headlight assembly or just the HID bulb? we have a spare bulb. have to make sure it's still good but if it is, we're willing to part with it for cheaper than you'd get at the dealer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.