Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
our dealer called and said there was not a Pruis available in our choice, silver pine mica with bisque interior, unless we special ordered from Japan and that would take 4-5 months, so we'd loose the tax break. he has a silver pine with grey interior coming. Has anyone seen the grey interior?? is it s dark grey or light grey? how would it look with the silver pine? The second choice he can give us is a driftwood pearl with bisque interior. Anyone have this combination? I think this combination may look good....

It's just rather difficult to make such a color decision without having ever seen one, so my wife and I need some help, or even your opinions will be valued. thanks in advance..... :D :D

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Many of those colors are available on other cars, so your dealer should be able to show you the colors, even if it is not on a Prius, and not in the combination you desire.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes,our dealer did some trading to get us the silver pine w/ grey interior. thanks Brad, and Dan i'll go tomorrow and ask about the interior on the other cars they have on the lot and see... thanks all.... :wink:

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
rangerdavid,
Although not as accurate as seeing the real thing, the Toyota site shows quite well how the dark gray (that's what they call it) interior--in fabric and leather--looks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Criuise any parking lot, and you can see almost any color/interior combination that's available, Trader Joe's or Costco are sure bets. My advise: the Bisque, beige, or whatever shows dirt and stains rather quickly. I really wanted gray, but setled for Bisque. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I had a driftwood with beige interior. Driftwood is a beautiful color, doesn't show dirt much at all. I did not like the beige interior, and traded that 2004 in on a 2005 silver/gray. The gray interior is not very dark, at least the seat fabric isn't.

Go for it!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!! :D
We've locked in the silver pine mica w/ grey interior. It will be coming in through the Jacksonville Fla. port & will be here two weeks from today!! WhoooHhhooooo!!!! :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!! :D
We've locked in the silver pine mica w/ grey interior. It will be coming in through the Jacksonville Fla. port & will be here two weeks from today!! WhoooHhhooooo!!!! :wink: :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts