Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dam wind, finally my new car got hit. I need a good body shop in southbay and place, Torrance, Redondo, Gardena....etc

The win knock down my car shade over the car and the I got damage on the roof and the side door. It is scratch and need to take it to a good bodyshop to fix it. The wind was very strong and lifted my car shade and then slam it on the car. Well my car is not virgin any more and got hit.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Really sorry to hear that. The wind was really howling.

Gordon's Body Shop in Redondo Beach has had a good reputation over the years for working on high end cars and doing good work. However, they have changed ownership a few years ago, and I don't know anything about them lately.

You might call a few of the local dealers, talk to service department and ask who they recommend. They might have some relationship with a particular body shop and not give an unbiased answer, but you might get an indication.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jsf said:
Really sorry to hear that. The wind was really howling.

I was actually very lucky, the 2" metal post just missed my center roof and hit the side and since it had a plastic post support then it scratech my window, roof and the door, just imagin if it hit the center of the roof, I was then scrwed. Thanks I will call delaer for their recommendation. Thanks

·
Registered
669 Posts
Mine got attacked by a shopping cart when it was still very new. I talked to several body shops in my area and was pleased with the work done at a small local one. It's too far out of your area to be useful, but do get several estimates. Mine varied by a factor of two!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts