Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
What do you mean delete?

"my X-Girlfriend lives at 221B Baker Street, and I don't want anyone who steals my car to ever find her house"

or

"I used navigation to get meet up with my mistress, and I need to clear it before the wife sees"

I don't think the first scenario is possible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More like "B" but I hadn't thought of that. My dealer put in some addresses to show me how the nav systems works and one was my own which he got wrong three times. I'm just tired of looking at them.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Ok, I remember deleting one... try hitting Menu / Memory and see if that helps. If not, I'll figure it out when I go down to the car in 10 minutes and post the real solution when I gets home :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yes you can delete places you have entered.

1. Goto the Memory points menu and select delete.

or

2. Goto the navi main menu (MENU) and select Settings. Scroll down to page 3/4 and select previous destination. You will get a list and you can delete all or selected entries.

I think you need point 2.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My wife and I just purchase a 2005 Sea side Pearl Package #6 (BC) and would like to add XM Radio. If we purchase the Toyota kit, is there a seperate antenna that has to be installed or does the antenna that comes with the kit replace the original?

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
The XM antena is a 3" x 3" x 3/4" black rectangle that mounts on the roof just forward of the hatch, and all the way on the driver's side.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts