Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Garmin GPS with over 100 waypoints so I am not sure I should get a Prius with a nav system and reenter all that data. (I share this unit between my work car and my wife's car for trips).

If I DO get a nav system, is there a way to download the waypoints from a PC? The Garmin (2610) mapping system exists on a PC (or LapToP) and the in car unit. It is MUCH EZer to program addresses etc in the PC with a full keyboard, then downloading it into the Garmin unit.

Long story shorter, can data be moved from a PC or Laptop to the Prius GPS? External blue tooth keyboard? Other???

Off topic here, but can the right front seat be folded forward flat ala my Toyota Matrix? Or can it be slid far enough forward and folded back in front of the back seat (Maybe with the headrest removed)?

I sleep full length with an air mattress and sleeping bag in my Matrix. Would like the same capability in a Prius. 8 feet from tail gate to dash!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Sorry, I can't answer the GPS question, but I do believe the front seats can be moved all the way forward, then reclined to provide a full length sleeping area. It won't be as flat as the Matrix's fold-flat front passenger seat though.

·
Registered
363 Posts
EZ_Pickins2002 said:
Off topic here, but can the right front seat be folded forward flat ala my Toyota Matrix? Or can it be slid far enough forward and folded back in front of the back seat (Maybe with the headrest removed)?

I sleep full length with an air mattress and sleeping bag in my Matrix. Would like the same capability in a Prius. 8 feet from tail gate to dash!
Yeah, you can pull the headrest and lower the front seats entirely flat. This was presented to me as the "Don't tell your teenagers about this" feature.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts