Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard some comments about the '04 DVD navigation system not being very accurate, especially compared to non-intergraded standalone Magellan and other systems. It's been said that Toyota will release a fix for the problem, but I was wondering if anyone living in the Northern VA area could tell me how accurate they've found the Prius nav system to be? I appreciate any help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't used it much but when I have it has been very accurate.
Obviously it is not going to be accurate with all the construction in the Springfield mixing bowel area. I wanted a #9 pkg because of the bluetooth technology but the gps is a plus.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't used it much but when I have it has been very accurate.
Obviously it is not going to be accurate with all the construction in the Springfield mixing bowel area. I wanted a #9 pkg because of the bluetooth technology but the gps is a plus.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It took me door to door on a buisness trip to New Jersery. Had a copy of Mapquest route with me and it was wrong. Mapquest told me to exit and go the opposite direction. I could see my destination on the Nav system...saved me that day. When riding in the HOV lane 95S...it shows me in the center of the N and S regular lanes. I love it.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts