My Prius is polite because.........

Have fun!
bp

[%sig%]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My Prius is polite because it doesn't make rude noises when I lock and unlock the doors with the remote.

Barbara

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Prius is polite because: it waits QUIETLY for the light to turn green.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Prius is Polite because it's so quiet when I pull in the garage that our Minature
snauzer does not bark. However, he barks like crazy when people walk down the sidewalk in front of the house.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Our Preii are polite because they are made by folks in Japan - a country which is known for politeness - and because Preii respectfully bow to the environmental goddess by taking a baby step toward reducing the impact of using fossil fuel.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
jeroboambramblejam said:
Our Preii are polite because they are made by folks in Japan - a country which is known for politeness - and because Preii respectfully bow to the environmental goddess by taking a baby step toward reducing the impact of using fossil fuel.
Are you going all the way back and reading every post from the beginning? :lol:
Go for it! It is fun to see some of the old classic prius threads from the early adopters.

·
Registered
54 Posts
"Preii" is the plural form of "Prius" in the vernacular.
And here's an haiku for you~

Planet X'd

Proud, puny Pluto
Shunned by Earthlings smaller still
Brightening, she moons

~Jeroboam Bramblejam [ccAugust 2006]

·
Registered
54 Posts
... Well, I might say "Pree-u-sizz" in referring to a plethora of them, but I'm not from wherever lame ducks are from~

And I could say we drive "Priora", but lawyers might think I'm getting ahead of myself~

Or I could claim a higher conscience by virtue of my Pre-eye...

But Wikipedia says "(The word) "Prius" is a not a verb but a Latin comparative adjective or adverb, the neuter nominative singular form of the adjective whose corresponding masculine and feminine nominative singular forms are "prior"... "~

Moreover, the very polite folks at Toyota herself graciously said that owners are welcome to use whatever they like~

... And besides, I don't speak Latin, and don't plan to visit Vatican City anytime soon~

·
Registered
149 Posts
I like Prii as the plural. There is the double benefit of being totally understood and getting extra attention at the same time.

Before "Flight Attendants" became the politically correct term, I liked calling stewardesses "stewardii".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts