Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody!
Yesterday my dad called me and told me they bought a new car, a beautiful fully loaded Pontiac G6... I almost vomitted in Kohl's at that moment. Had my worst fears come true? My parents bought another gas guzzling Pontiac?!? Or was this some kind of "punked" type of joke. I asked for him to put my mom on the phone but he said she was too excited and was in the garage playing with it. I was speechless... My dad thought I hung up on him, and I really wanted to.

I kept waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out... Finally my Dad said," I'm just joking, we got an 06 PRIUS! What a surprise!!! I was shocked my emotions were on a rollercoaster ride.

I'm so happy to report that yesterday my parents bought their first foreign made car, their first car with four doors, and their first red car. I was estatic to find it out it was a fully loaded 2006 PRIUS!

I had been dreaming of that car the moment I saw it the day after xmas. Can you believe that the car actually waited for my parents? No ordering was done, no terrible waiting !?!

I'm beaming with pride that my mom and dad can join the Prius Club! Way to go Mom and Dad!

Anyone here have a story like that? How many people have you converted to Prius drivers? I'm on a crusade. :D

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I've never met your parents, probably, but I like them! :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I convinced my parents to nix buying a new Lexus and buy a Prius instead. Hopefully they will pick it up today. An '06 red HI package which I found on the lot for them and even got for below MSRP. I can't wait to see it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts