Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am posting this message because I have had many people ask where I am located. I am Located 3 hours from Denver International airport and we also have an airport in our town it is called Scottsbluff County airport. I am looking for a buyer on the Prius I have on the lot but people don't know where I am located so here you go people.

If you are on I-80 east from Cheyanne, Wyoming turn North on highway 71 North. you will run right into my town.
Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
98 Posts
How is it out in scottsbluff? I have an old Navy buddy that lives in Sterling CO. not too far from you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scottsbluff

It has been really hot out here for the last couple of weeks, temp has been well over 100 except for the last couple of days. Sterling is only about an hour and a half away at the most. I am still trying to get the community to understand how great the new hybrids are but it is just taking them a little longer than everybody else.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Same general problem here. The closer to Florida you get the harder it is to find these things. Ive got 2 on the lot that im discounting around 1000-1500.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts