Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p This is Karen Ann writing. I have not written in a while but I was suprised to read recently that folks are STILL having a long wait for a 2005 Prius. I myself was on a LIST at one dealer for months and I waited and waited ----and then I heard about Dan Hecht Toyota in Effingham, IL. I got on THEIR list and bingo! I had a car in one month. Moreover, they are the nicest folks you could ever hope to deal with.

I wrote this info a while back and many folks were able to get their cars at Dan Hecht Toyota-- quickly! So, here is the info again: contact JOSH Niemeyer at Dan Hecht Toyota at 1-800-342-1892. He told me that he had 1 Prius that has been on the lot for weeks and he was getting-- or already received 5 more! Unspoken for!!!!!! Lordy be!!!!

Josh Niemeyer is honest to the core and everyone who has done business with them has reported that they wish the dealership was closer to their homes so that they could get their service done there!!!!

Call them. I do not think there will even be a short wait as it sounded like they, indeed, had 5 -2005 Prius cars-- unspoken for!!! Good luck! You will love the dealership. They should all be that nice.

·
Registered
129 Posts
they are really nice. i live in stl and i got mine in 30 days too. its only 100 miles away from stl and trust me.. its not that long of a drive away

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
flare said:
they are really nice. i live in stl and i got mine in 30 days too. its only 100 miles away from stl and trust me.. its not that long of a drive away
Hi, This is Karen Ann again. In addition, Dan Hecht Toyota and Josh Niemeyer (and everyone else) do NOT charge above the sticker price. They are very honest and have integrity. It pays off for them. People buy alot of Prius cars from them!

Let us know if you buy a car from them and what your experience was. "Flare" and I know that it will be a positive experience for you!

Best, Karen Ann

1 - 3 of 3 Posts