Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Prius Ordering

My name is Dennis C. with Rosner Auto Group of Fredericksburg, Va. I work for a dealership who normally has about an 8 week turn around at this point on Prius orders provided you oder the Prius we get the most sent to us. I took an order just a couple of days ago from a young lady in FL for a Prius due to this web page ( Thank You Jill03 for the referal) I am more then willing to order a Prius for Customers that are out of state and we will get you a vehichel as soon as we possibly can hopefully in our average 8 week turn around. NEITHER MYSELF NOR MY DEALERSHIP ADD ANYTHING TO THE PRIUS IN THE TERMS OF $$ WE ONLY CHARGE THE M.S.R.P. I would be willing to order anyone a Prius we can arrage shiping if need be however we would prefer to have the cust pick it to make sure of 100% satisfaction. If you have any questions for me reguarding ordering a Prius. You can reach me at (540)898-7900 just ask for Dennis C ( there are two Dennis' one in new car department and one in the used car department ) our business hours are 9-9 Monday thru Friday and 9-6 on Saturday. If for some reason I am unavailable I do have voicemail I will return your message A.S.A.P.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.