Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any mud flaps/guards available for the '04?
It was eighteen below this morning(-18 F) and the Prius showed no signs of stress.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just ordered mud flaps from Steve Christie at Eastway Toyota in Canada. Price is 57.50 canadian plus shipping (about 20 Canadian). He says he is selling about 12 a day now. My local dealer says that they are not making mud flaps yet? Go figure!

·
Registered
81 Posts
My Toyota Dealer says $40 for a set of 4 - Not installed. This is the best price I have seen yet and this dealer is in NC. Will check it out further next week. May add the mud flaps to my 04 Prius which already has the dashmat, seatcovers and body side molding(black) to protect from dings.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I got mud flaps for mine from the dealer when I took delivery in January. I don't know if it affects mpg, but it seems like common courtesy towards the other drivers on the road.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just ordered my splash/mud guards from http://www.toyota-parts.ca :D

I paid the cheapest shipping they had to offer.. How long do you think my package will take from them Canada to California, USA?? Is this company pretty good or do they take too long to fulfill orders to ship out??

·
Registered
81 Posts
I did get the mud flaps $38.63 including NC tax. Got them from my local Toyota Dealer. They are made in Canada but Toyota now provides them to dealers. No problem putting them on took about an hour but I am not mechanically inclined so took my time and read the directions several times. Look good! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts