Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've often thought it would be funny to make some short movies with the Prius as the vehicle for the story. Say, someone keeps trying to kill himself, but is using a Prius. Thus, he is unable since the engine shuts off and spins further into depression due to his inability to complete such a simple task. Or, for a horror-twist, a girl is driving along a foggy, murky, dark road. She makes a wrong turn, and puts her 06 Prius in reverse - only to see a dark figure appear in her rear camera...

·
Registered
884 Posts
Commercial

This is in really bad taste, but after driving for hours through Sequoia National Park yesterday, and dodging all kinds of wild life on the road, I thought it amusing to think of a Prius commercial similar to one of the first ones with the Prius in the jungle with the monkeys all around. Instead, it would be a Prius driving down a mountain road with road kill coming out from under it, with the slogan "So quiet, they don't even hear you coming..."

Sorry if I offend anyone, but after hours of dodging squirrels, you get a little squirrely.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'm sympathetic, Phoenix. On a driving trip to Wyoming, my most vivid memory of one leg isn't the incredible mountain scenery in every direction, but dodging dozens of little chipmunky things that thrive in that area and apparently love to sun themselves on the asphalt.

(I'm happy to say I didn't hit any, but the need to slow down now and then DID lower my mpg!)

·
Registered
991 Posts
iggy1iggy said:
how about a hidden camera style movie/commercial showing all the fun you can have sneeking up on people in parking lots. :twisted:
I scared the crap out of a parking attendant once.. had to yell at him to get him to realize I was waiting to get out :p

·
Registered
181 Posts
Phish Phood said:
iggy1iggy said:
how about a hidden camera style movie/commercial showing all the fun you can have sneeking up on people in parking lots. :twisted:
I scared the crap out of a parking attendant once.. had to yell at him to get him to realize I was waiting to get out :p
I think someone should do a film "WHEN PRIUS'S ATTACK" that would be hilarious :twisted:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.