Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K., I took a shot before "Lets talk" tested the phone, but I was wondering if anyone has figured out ways around the problems I'm having.

First, can't upload my phonebook. The Prius just waits for something to be sent to it, and I can't figure out anyway to upload from the phone. Without the phonebook, this is pretty useless. I can't figure out how to manually load numbers into the Prius.

Second, can't use any of the voice commands because the phone thinks I have a headset on and is waiting for my voice through the headset. I can't figure out how to interface the Prius to act as a headset without actually placing a call. If I could use the name or digit dial features, then I wouldn't mind if I couldn't upload the phonebook.

There are other little nits I have about the Prius S/W, and trying to figure out the 1-Touch stuff, but again, until I can upload a phonebook, this ain't worth it.

Anyone out there experienced some tricks?

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought the 710 recently too and have experienced the same problems you have reported. Apparently, the phones did not ship with full bluetooth capabilities. I have seen on several message boards that people have contacted Motorola about this issue. Motorola said that they will have a software fix for this by the begining of Sept. This should fix the phonebook, incoming call not ringing, and signal strength indicator on the the display. Hope that helps.

Wolfpack

1 - 2 of 2 Posts