Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Verizon customer and am thinking about getting Motorola V710 for the bluetooth connection. I have been reading this forum and know that some of the bluetooth features have been disabled. I have also heard from different sources (Motorola etc.) that there are softward upgrades that enable more of the features. First I am wondering if this is true. If so which options are upgraded. In the future will all the bluetooth options be fully operational. Second, how do I know which v710 actually has the upgrades.

I have one more bluetooth question. I have been trying a friends Motorola v551 in the car and it seems to work great. One concern is that when driving the car, outgoing calls don't ring through the speakers. When the nav screen picks up the active call the caller already has been on the line for like two seconds. When the car is parked outgoing calls ring through the speakers and this isn't a problem. Annoying.

Anyway thanks for your help! :?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bluetooth and other technical questions

Thanks for your help. Just a few more questions. When you say that you cannot transfer the whole phone book can you do so one entry at a time. Secondly, do you have the same problem with a lack of dialtone when calling out through the nav system using bluetooth when the car is moving.
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.