Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Prius today (ya!) and have a question.
On the driver side, down towards the floor near the left foot rest is a hole in the siding. It looks like there should be a cover on it, but since there is'nt anything like it on the pass side, I cant tell. They guy at the dealership said he didn't know.
Can any one tell me if there should or should not be a cover there?

Also - the symbols on the volume control look like they are kinda rubbed off - do they rub off easily?

Thanks!!!!
Art

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
exposed bolt

Yea, that's exactly it. Thanks...
Since I didn't really know what to search for, I created a new post...sorry.

Maybe I'm just being picky about the symbols on the steering wheel...

THe cruise control stick has a big scratch in it that completely scraped off the middle "C" in cancel..but I'm hesitant to complain. We waited a month for it and now that I have it I dont want to give it up!

The forgot the splashguards, so we have to take it back in for those, I might as well get the cruise stick replaced also...

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
If this was a NEW car, and not a demo, then the car should be perfect. If it was used, or was known to be a demo, then small blemishes like these are to be expected.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It had 20 miles on it when we picked it up. I was told it came off the truck that morning....I'm wondering if it was used as a test vehicle before we got there.
I noticed last night that the base of the antenna has a spot where the protective coating over the paint has come off.

I have the full warranty, so it will all get fixed - there's no way these things are from "normal wear and tear" on a car that has 20 miles (~100 now).
It's just the hassle that's annoying

1 - 5 of 5 Posts