Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TOYOTA PRIUS AVAILABLE. All packages available. Located in Michigan. Let's negotiate YOUR best price. Call Scott @ (906) 786-5531.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Currently have (3) on ground. (2) GY in black and (1) BC in black. HOWEVER, my allocation is scheduled for tomorrow. Let me know what you need. I'll put it in my preferences.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What I have available in Michigan....

Driftwood Pearl - Package #6 (2)
Salsa Red Pearl - Package #6 (1)
Millenium Silver Metallic - Package #1 (1)
Tideland Pearl - Package #1 (1)

Contact Scott @ (906) 786-5531 or via email [email protected] for more information.

G

·
Shipping to MN?

If we bought a Prius from you, Would you be willing to ship a Prius to the Twin Cities? If so, what might the cost be and how long would that take?

What do you still have available?

Thank you

- Lisa

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately, I can no longer direct ship Prius around the country. We have an outside company that charges us $0.80/ mile for all deliveries. I just drove back from Rochester myself and it is about an 8 hr drive to us. We will discount our Prius to cover the cost of your flight out to us if that would help.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have (1) Driftwood Pearl with BC (#6) package that my dealership will DISCOUNT $1500 dollars if purchased before the end of the month. Contact Scott @ (906) 786-5531 for more details.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CLOSER TO THE BIG CITIES THAN MARQUETTE

To let you know about the deals in ESCANABA.... We're still picking you up at the closest airport. Whether you want to fly into Marquette, Escanaba, OR GREEN BAY....we'll be there with your new PRIUS or HIGHLANDER to get you. :D We still offer the best deals in town AND I have PACKAGE #1 (Seaside) - PACKAGE #4 (SALSA & SEASIDE) - PACKAGE #6 (Driftwood).

COMING SOON- HIGHLANDER HYBRID in Bluestone ....4wd -V6 (in cloth)

Contact Scott today (906) 786-5531 or (800) 335-5531 or via e-mail at
[email protected] (We have a complete list of the MANY customers whom have flown in to pick up their new Hybrids from us)

plus, we'll save you another hour or two of driving!

G

·
Just wanted to give a shout out to Scott at Riverside in Escanaba. Although I ended up purchasing my Prius in northern VA, I was considering flying to Michigan to take Scott up on his great offer. The offer was unbeatable, nothing else within $250 and I talked with a TON of dealers in the DC area, NY and New England. Ended up paying $300 more, but figured the flight and drive for me would be around that... so I went with convenience.

In any case, Scott fielded a plethora of phone calls and emails from me and was great. Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update on my current available inventory of Toyota Prius

(1) Millenium Silver Metallic Package #1 (GY)
(1) Millenium Silver Metallic Package #4 (AM)
(1) Seaside Pearl Package #4 (AM)

Please contact me A.S.A.P. if either of these is of interest.

[email protected]

(906) 786-5531 or (800) 335-5531 and simply ask for Scott

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Current available Prius inventory:

(1) Package GY in Millenium Silver
(1) Package AM in Salsa Red
(1) Package GY in Millenium Silver
(1) Package BC in Millenium Silver

e-mail [email protected] or call today (906) 786-5531

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We learned that the faster you sell them- the quicker you get them in. SO, we discount 'em to get them out the door and "earn" more inbound. Want one? Make me a reasonable offer...it could be yours.

Scott

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
NEW 2005 Toyota Prius

I have a package #4 (AM) in Tideland Pearl that I am selling for $22,600 plus tax, title, license, and doc fee. This Prius has an MSRP of $24,076. Please contact me today at (906) 786-5531 or via e-mail at [email protected] .......... just ask for Scott

1 - 20 of 22 Posts