Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see a screen that just showed me everything thats going on with the car at a glance, not a push of the button. Hence I would like to know that the Auto/AC is set to 72 degrees, the outside temp is 70 degrees, my radio station is 94.9FM, what power source the car is running on, and my current MPG. I don't think it should be anything fancy or distracting, just an overview of whats going on. Kind of like how in a normal car I can glance down and see what everying is set to.

I think there should be enough room on the screen to show all this, right now most of the space is taken up by icons for you to push to make changes. A status screen doesn't have to be as interactive, it just has to show a few numbers and words, if you need details or change a setting you could push a button and go to that screen.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Good idea! I knw that some other strings on here we've talked about being able to see (in just a tiny little box on the map screen) the current MPG. Would be nice to not have to change screens (yes, I know the button's on the steering wheel) but going back and forth is a LITTLE on the distracting side

1 - 2 of 2 Posts