Toyota Prius Forum banner

What color scheme do you use for your display?

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Gray

• Beige

• I like to mix it up for variety

• You can change that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have a 2001 prius and didn't know that you could change the color!!! or maybe you can't in the 2001 I don't know... well if you can could someone tell me how?

Thanks

(still waiting for my owners manual from my dealership)

·
Registered
669 Posts
I wish there were more choices, though. I wish I could customize the background and symbol colors -- I like green, but the arrows and bars aren't as readable to me...

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Astrowoman said:
I wish there were more choices, though. I wish I could customize the background and symbol colors -- I like green, but the arrows and bars aren't as readable to me...
Yeah you can "Customize" just go to scion.com and procure the parts and get the various lighting kit available in diff colors ! Then install it in the PRIUS

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
iggy1iggy said:
I have a 2001 prius and didn't know that you could change the color!!! or maybe you can't in the 2001 I don't know... well if you can could someone tell me how?
For the Classic Prius, there is the set brown color. If you have the factory navigation (wasn't offered for US 2001s except in Hawaii or for some VIPs), then there is a color choice option.

The 4 color choices are standard on the 2004-? Prius.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a new 06 with Package 6 and there are only 2 color choices...
Is this an error? (I would love to have the blue!)

Also, speaking of colors, on the Multi-Information Display, the readout is green, yet on the Toyota site the pictures seem like these too (Speed, gas level, etc) are a blue.
Am I missing options?

Silly, I know, but there you have it. :)
Thanks,
D.

·
Registered
27 Posts
in2insight said:
I have a new 06 with Package 6 and there are only 2 color choices...
Is this an error? (I would love to have the blue!)

Also, speaking of colors, on the Multi-Information Display, the readout is green, yet on the Toyota site the pictures seem like these too (Speed, gas level, etc) are a blue.
Am I missing options?

Silly, I know, but there you have it. :)
Thanks,
D.
I only have green or orange. I like the orange

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
For some reason I can't seem to find a way to vote my screen color preference of blue on this poll. So if somebody can make my vote count, I'd be much obliged. I didn't have any trouble voting on the "Model Year" poll. The way that one worked, you just clicked on the dot in front of the year. Oh, well.

Ken (in Bolton,Ct)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts