Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday tomorrow Sanny! PO isn't the same without you!

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Wow, Hep,

I can't believe she missed your birthday greet'g. If you check her profile, she hasn't done a post since April 13, 2007 & hasn't even visited here to READ a post since July 20, 2007. Maybe you might like to PM her to let her know that all her friends here at PriusOnLine miss her & Livvy very much. Maybe things in her life have chg'd to keep her away from here (much like we missed DanMan for so long).

Ken (in Bolton,Ct)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ct. Ken V said:
Wow, Hep,

I can't believe she missed your birthday greet'g. If you check her profile, she hasn't done a post since April 13, 2007 & hasn't even visited here to READ a post since July 20, 2007. Maybe you might like to PM her to let her know that all her friends here at PriusOnLine miss her & Livvy very much. Maybe things in her life have chg'd to keep her away from here (much like we missed DanMan for so long).

Ken (in Bolton,Ct)
Actually Sanny and I stay in touch and she's doing great. Her work blocks this site so she kind if quit posting here. She just hit 66,666 miles on her Prius last week. She wouldn't give the number of the birthday though.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Hep said:
She just hit 66,666 miles on her Prius last week. She wouldn't give the number of the birthday though.
It was 66,666 too! Imagine the coincidence! :lol:

Thank you for the birthday greetings, all. :)
Prius and puppy and I are alive and well, and doing fine. And we hope the same for you.

xo

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Sanny said:
Hep said:
She just hit 66,666 miles on her Prius last week. She wouldn't give the number of the birthday though.
It was 66,666 too! Imagine the coincidence! :lol:

Thank you for the birthday greetings, all. :)
Prius and puppy and I are alive and well, and doing fine. And we hope the same for you.

xo
OK, I got it! 06th day of 06 months, of 66 years that makes her how old ?
Great to hear from you Sanny-San!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Time for another mileage update my dear Sanny! Happy day!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Mileage on WHOM? Little Prius, or me? Prius has about 87,000 now. Had its first official inspection yesterday, and passed (of course).

Thanks, Hepdeer, for the annual remembrance. :*

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't look now Sanny, but another 365 days snuck by. Happy day! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Sneaky! Those days just creep and creep and before I realize it it's another year!
:lol:

Thank you, Hep!

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Hi, Sanny,

Long time since we heard from you. I didn't really think you kept tabs on this site any more, otherwise I would have also wished you another happy birthday earlier today (but I'm doing it right now). I hope your special day was full of lots of chocolate & lots of kisses from your dog Livvy. A lot of people have left here (& I thought maybe you too) for PriusChat because of all the spam we get. I probably reported about 75% of it, but it wasn't getting deleted, so I complained so much that they made me a moderator (without my knowledge) so I could delete all of them. Well, that's practically a full time job with all the spam we get. I got a little behind in doing that because I was away up in Maine over the weekend, but I'm pretty much caught up now. It's really great to see you back (even if it is only for one day a year).

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another year on the Prius my dear? Happy day Sanny!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh dear. Another year and another 15,000 miles.
I hope it is a special day for you Miss Sanny.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Only 13 more shopping days left!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sanny Day

Happy birthday kid. Hope it's a fun one.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Another one??

Wow, that year went by quickly. But you haven't changed a bit!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hope it is a marvelous day for you Miss Sanny!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts