Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
littleboy said:
Have you and/or anyone you known made love in a Prius? How did it go? :?:
It was a hot and steamy night. The glow from the MFD was hitting her face jjust right...I could see she wanted it...so, I lowered my seat...she lowered hers...I scrambled over the center armrest, and without knowing it, my foot hit the gear shift ...the car went into 'n'. As our love making got louder, and the steam hit the window, I noticed the car was moving ever so slowly down the hill...

I scrambled back into the drivers seat, and put on the brake...Just in time.

Or not. You decide.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
littleboy said:
It was electric!...boogie-woogie

Littleboys shouldn't be thinking about such subjects until they become bigboys... And then they're too busy selling hamburgers...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
littleboy said:
It was electric!...boogie-woogie

Littleboys shouldn't be thinking about such subjects until they become bigboys... And then they're too busy selling hamburgers...
It is not important how big "it" is.....it is how you make "it" big!" :D

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Someone better with their thread searching skills than I can try to find the original article (I think it was actually posted on PriusChat, but maybe here too), but in the early months after the Prius was released it was officially named, in Japan, as the best car to make love in!

I'm not quite sure how that was decided...but I'm glad I didn't have to clean up afterward... :oops:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Someone better with their thread searching skills than I can try to find the original article (I think it was actually posted on PriusChat, but maybe here too), but in the early months after the Prius was released it was officially named, in Japan, as the best car to make love in!

I'm not quite sure how that was decided...but I'm glad I didn't have to clean up afterward... :oops:
Gee...as littleboy...I heard that making love is fun! I didn't think it is "dirty business" requiring "clean up afterwords", Doc! I guess I had better ask my older brother about this........... :?

·
Registered
319 Posts
LOL, so Littleboy, just how old are you and interested in this stuff? I think its a really akward question to post on a site like this, but ok, people seemed to post to it. I haven't a clue why... :roll:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
F/U to my own post....
I got an e-mail from one of our estemed members here on POL who told me the following:

it was a 1999 issue of the
Japanese Penthouse magazine that voted the original Prius as the best car to
make out in? (my memory was that the ability to slide from the driver's seat to
the passenger's seat was unobstructed by a gear shift or a parking brake, and
it's easy to slide over the center console (unlike the newer tall obstructing
"armrest" of a center console on the 2004).
[/b]

·
Registered
95 Posts
With the A/C on even when the gas engine is off. Has anyone slept in the car overnight? Seems like it would be a good car to take a cat nap in.

·
Registered
928 Posts
TJandGENESIS said:
littleboy said:
It was a hot and steamy night. The glow from the MFD was hitting her face jjust right...I could see she wanted it...so, I lowered my seat...she lowered hers...I scrambled over the center armrest, and without knowing it, my foot hit the gear shift ...the car went into 'n'. As our love making got louder, and the steam hit the window, I noticed the car was moving ever so slowly down the hill...

Or not. You decide.
You had me going there for a while until I remembered you live in Florida, so that bit about the hill couldn't be true. :p

·
Registered
393 Posts
RSnyder said:
TJandGENESIS said:
littleboy said:

Or not. You decide.
You had me going there for a while until I remembered you live in Florida, so that bit about the hill couldn't be true. :p
Caught me. The only hill around here, we call 'Mount Trashmore'.

(figure out why)

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
TJandGENESIS said:
...Caught me. The only hill around here, we call 'Mount Trashmore'.

(figure out why)
Pompano? Don't you folks actually have THREE of them along the turnpike? I remember the stink. Of the landfills that is...I'm sure Pompano is very nice on a balmy summer day...

·
Registered
393 Posts
BIF said:
TJandGENESIS said:

(figure out why)
Pompano? Don't you folks actually have THREE of them along the turnpike? I remember the stink. Of the landfills that is...I'm sure Pompano is very nice on a balmy summer day...
Nah, I live on the Beach, by the Ocean. Not near the turnpike. Only smell we have is the ocean, which is quite nice.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
littleboy said:
First off, no I have not. Second, It certainly wouldn't be as comfortable as other places you could get it on and I'm sure that my SO would agree with that. Third, if you want to know if it works, figure out a way to try it for yourself.

You can decide if you want to post your "results" here. But I don't think I want to know. :shock:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Honestly?

Yes.

Still be honest?

It was great :D

I don't know about the P2, but the classic P1 is VERY comfortable.

Details? -> nah..... just try it! :wink:

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
We have hills, especially in the Brooksville area. US98 and the eastern part of Powell Rd to name a couple places. They are big enough to crash a car at least, even if not big enought to get 8 bars of SOC.

·
Registered
1 Posts
TJandGENESIS said:
BIF said:
TJandGENESIS said:

(figure out why)
Nah, I live on the Beach, by the Ocean. Not near the turnpike. Only smell we have is the ocean, which is quite nice.
We call that "Mountain Huizenga"

I live out west, past the turnpike...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts