Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of photos on the media website of toyota. Just create an account with a non-existent emailadress and login.

I'm only interested in the Prius, but there're a lot of photos of other Toyota US cars aswell.

Oh, I almost forgot. The account you create can be used for a day or two. Then a mail will be sent to the registered emailadress concerning the fact that you're not authorised to access the site anymore since that part is only for the press/media... blahblahblah.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Please make sure the fake address you use is really fake.

I have a friend who owns a domain that happens to have certain geek meaning regarding 'no data'. (The computer equivalent of 'nowhere.com', I'm not posting the actual domain so people don't get any ideas. :) ) He gets a lot of people who use fake addresses at his domain because they don't realize that it's a real domain. Please, if you use a fake address, make sure you know it's fake. (For example, use '[email protected]' when on Toyota's website if they require a login. My example is when I have to give an email address to download RealPlayer, I use [email protected].)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts