Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,
I thought I will post this in my previous thread but since this topic will be read by lot of other people I went ahead and started a new thread for this.
I am here by sending pictures of night time pictures and by tomorrow I will send in day time pictures.
Keep looking at this thread tomorrow and I will post those features that are new to 2006 model taken during the day.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks. I really like the Hybrid Side Badges :D . I wonder if they applied with an adhesive or they are "bolted" to the car. I would not mind buying a set for my car.

·
Registered
59 Posts
you wouldnt mind can you plesae take a pic of something for me? Take a pic of one of the rear tail light clusters like you did already but have someont stepping on the brake. I'd like to see if the LED's now look redder and more LED like (like on the infiniti's and the new honda accord) since the inside is chrome and the plastic is now clear. The past years never had that nice LED looking light to them. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
393 Posts
BOXOUTBM said:
Thanks. I really like the Hybrid Side Badges :D . I wonder if they applied with an adhesive or they are "bolted" to the car. I would not mind buying a set for my car.
Yeah, what was said here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Per your request posted Tail lights with Brakes pressed

Per your request took those pictures and sending them to you. If you are interested in specific pictures like this then let me know and I will upload them.

Initially I saw no body responded so I thought no body was interested to view these pictures so didn't take it during the day. If you guys are interested then let me know and I will upload pictures of 2006 taken during the day.

Along with tail lights picture showing DVD navigation version is also enclosed.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
I haven't seen a photo of the new front grille yet (but then again I haven't looked too far).

Also, what is the interior color? And can we have a photo of the front dash area? Both are supposed to be new for 2006.

And if this is a package 8, it should have the upgraded audio system. Where's the aux-in port? How does the system handle MP3 CDs (does it display track ID onscreen)?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Would you mind posting photos of the MFD. I've heard it's changed a lot. I'm mostly wondering about the consumption and energy screens. TIA.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks much for posting the pics of the tail lights, I appreciate that.

Would you say in person the color of the LED brake lights on top is more red or is the 'orange' color in the pic representative of how they really look? I know I know, I have a fascination with how they look! lmao

Thanks again for doing this for me and eveyrone here. :)

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Nice pics! It seems the parking lights are brighter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As promised here are more pictures of the same

Some features which are only available in 2006 are also highlighted as well.

If you are looking for some thing particular then let me know and I can add them as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Asian Brad said:
weird, yours came with a little girl? which package is that?
He's lucky...mine will come with an older son with drivers license!

Man, you gotta love that blue!!!! :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL. Good joke.

Asian Brad said:
weird, yours came with a little girl? which package is that?
My daughter was curious to see what I was doing and she followed me along with camera. So had to take some pictures of her as well and posted here for fun. :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Forgot to mention about tinted windows

I forgot to mention that I did put accessory of tinted windows. That is why this windows look dark when compared to regular Prius.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes you can select different songs from different folders

One thing I noticed is that you can scroll through all the folders and can select select which ever folder you want to play songs from. While the vehicle is in motion then folders list gets disabled and only option of moving to next folder to previous folder comes up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts