Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I got my Prius and love it, my mother wants to get one.

Can anybody recommend a dealer located in Nevada (closer to Reno is better than closer to Vegas) who will treat you decently and will sell at or below MSRP without dealer add ons?

Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Not a single GOOD dealer in Nevada.

I went to Precision in Tuscon. They paid for my gas to drive back to Nevada. Did everything they said they would. Paid just slightly under MSRP.

I wouldn't give the NV dealers the time of day. They didn't do that for me. Arrogance is an invite to a Karmic repay.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Don't give Desert Toyota of Las Vegas your business. They verbally committed to MSRP, but when the car showed up six months later, they told me they had to add a $2K market adjustment. When I told them I wanted my deposit back, they then said the markup was negotiable. This was about 18 months ago.

Toyotatown of Stockton has three in stock at MSRP. Give them your business. A handful of people have had negative experiences with them ("the salesman wouldn't return my calls, waaah waaaah waaaah"), but the vast majority that I've heard about have been positive. I bought our second Prius from Toyotatown of Stockton; if I was smarter, I would have bought both of them from there.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
There were a number of good dealers that I came across on my trip to Las Vegas recently. Then again there were other dealers I would not recommend. :wink:

(I did see a Prius taxi on the strip!) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts