Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
************ UPDATED 06/19/07 ****************

NOW, for everyone that is reeling from the pricing on the new Lexus Hybrids ............. here's something you might want to check out if you think that the Wife ( or Husband ) will have an attack if you mention the LEXUS..............

Right now we have on the lot ........only the RX 400h ........ all of them are 2006's so that will make things simple. All of them have been Lexus Certified and were bought at auction from a Fleet Dealer. Translated means they were company vehicles for the VIP Clients...............

Anyway Most are completely loaded and some don't have the Navigation System .............

Here they are :

WITHOUT Navigation

White w/ Tan Interior .......... 13,951 miles .............. $ 42,900.00

WITH Navigation

Flint Mica w/ Black Interior ........ 14,800 miles .............. $ 44,900.00
White w/ Tan Interior ................ 17,768 miles .............. $ 44,900.00

If any of these tickle your fancy .....give me a Hollar and we'll take the best care of you............

Thanks again .......

TQ :wink:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1st Thread Updated

Thanks to Ron and Patty M from the outer banks in NC ...... Picked up there RX 400h this weekend ( Mothers Day Present)........... I've updated what is available on the lot and remember that I'm just 5 MINUTES from Dulles International Airport and as Ron and Patty know ............ I'll pick you up at the airport in your New/Used Lexus ......

Have fun and if you need anything just let me know ...........

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Used List Upgraded

Just updated the Used Lexus Hybrid Listing ..... Notice the price difference...... $3K off of last weeks numbers on the Hybrid with no nav.

Tom Q :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts