Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got into a silly stupid little bump by a shitty pole backing out of a parking lot at no more than 5 Mph. Result: A dented left fender on my brand new Black Prius! :(

Any body know a place where I can get a driver side Prius Fender at a good price. I feel these local collision places including the dealer are ripping me off.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
sriram115 said:
Got into a silly stupid little bump by a shitty pole backing out of a parking lot at no more than 5 Mph. Result: A dented left fender on my brand new Black Prius! :(

Any body know a place where I can get a driver side Prius Fender at a good price. I feel these local collision places including the dealer are ripping me off.
Get your local Yellow Pages & call all the autowrecker, junk yards, on chance they may have one. Slim chance since Prius relatively new, but worth a shot.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Why?

How that happenned? Do you think, it was the visibility backing out? Give us your input, please!!!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I would take it back to the dealer and get a genuine Toyota part. It's a brand new car. Why spoil it with an aftermarket fender, if you can get one.

My thoughts...

·
Registered
919 Posts
firepa63 said:
I would take it back to the dealer and get a genuine Toyota part. It's a brand new car. Why spoil it with an aftermarket fender, if you can get one.

My thoughts...
I agree. You love your new car and want the repair done with quality material and correctly. In a short while you won't miss the extra money and will have the satisfaction of having a perfect car again. I know how discouraging damage in a brand new car can be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts