Toyota Prius Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Re: Cloth

N3FOL said:
Congrats on the purchase of the new Prius with cloth interior. I do have cloth and I am happy with it. If down the road it starts to wear out, it may be a good excuse to get sheepskin covers. :lol:
Since my car is parked outside and the winters are a little cool, some nice person got me some nice sheepskin covers for Christmas. Although I'd swear they're those high mountain acrylic type because of the fabric backing. But they are warm and brighter nonetheless. And yep full seat covers including over the sides of the seats. so they look nice. And they are padded which makes them a little extra warm. Not too hard to put on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ranch for a living. I raise cows for a living and many of you eat them. I am glad because it enables me to do things like purchase a Prius when my wife and I don't care to drive the farm truck to and from town. I bought one with leather and love the durability of leather. The cloth is probably made of petroleum derivatives in part so let's not get hung up on how bad cows are for the environment. These bovines have roamed the earth way before we showed up. Many of you who make assumptions about them have actually gone to McDonalds (or taken your kids there) and have on occasion eaten a steak or had lasagna yourselves.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts