Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
A friends daughter (bring your daughter to work day) commented that all the people in a parking lot were 'mean' because they were poluting the air. Then she went on a five minute speech about how hybrids are good and everyone should be as happy with one as her 'Uncle GreyMud'.

:D :oops: :D

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
My kids think what I tell them to think! :twisted:

Actually, my kids like our Prius, but then they like to play with their poop too. At age 6 they know what I've told them about saving gas and they think it's cool to listen to XM Kids on the satellite radio. And I put in a DVD system for longer trips (rarely used honestly), so they think it's fine.

But they have much more important things to worry about...like the latest Teen Titans episode.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
My 10-year-old stepson thinks it's great, but he doesn't like that he's not allowed in the front seat. (First car with a passenger front airbag, so he NEVER gets to sit there. It was uncommon, but allowed, in the other cars.)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I have a "little" through the Big Brothers Big Sisters program. Ryan just loves it when I drive him home, we turn off the radio, open the windows and "sneak" into his neighborhood and driveway in stealth mode.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My 6 grandkids all think it is cool, especially the mpg stuff. Their ages range from 10 to 20 yrs old. The 15 yr old is a techie and is fascinated by the technology and mfd.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My sons - ages 7 and 10 - both love the car. It has more backseat room than the old Explorer did. And, a major bonus to my 10-year-old junior engineer is the video screen. He loves watching the car shift from engine to battery and back. They both cheer when the bar shows that we're getting more than 50 MPG :p Their only complaint is that there isn't as much storage in the back for all their junk, so Mom makes them keep it tidy. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5 Posts
my 5 year old loves it

She's got an arm rest and fold down cupholders in the back, and a lot more room than she had in our focus wagon. 8)

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's educational for my 2 year old granddaughter

My 2 year old granddaughter repeats everything the NAV lady says. So riding in the Prius is an educational experience for her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts