Toyota Prius Forum banner

Just got my rental car..

9K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  Tideland Prius 
#1 ·
As I mentioned earlier, the Durango was due in for a service so I had a rental car booked.... I had initially planned to get a Prius as my rental, but based on the totally spineless behaviour of the majority of the Prius "people" I have now met, I opted for a 300C Hemi.

Awesome vehicle... spent the last half hour laying ******* at every stoplight.

#5 ·
fish_antlers said:
As I mentioned earlier, the Durango was due in for a service so I had a rental car booked.... I had initially planned to get a Prius as my rental, but based on the totally spineless behaviour of the majority of the Prius "people" I have now met, I opted for a 300C Hemi.

Do I discern some racial motives when you say that you "spent the last half hour laying ******* at every stoplight"?

#7 ·
I don tthink the 300C Hemi nor the SRT8 lays waiting in used car lots... itf so, point me in the direction so I can buy one.

Naw... they dont measure tread depth... and if they did, who cares? It's all free, baby!

Gots ta love it!

Oh.. BTW... the burnout past the prius was a nice rolling burnout from 30 mph ...

the moe i drive other vehicles, the more the prius begins to look like a lame duck.

#8 ·
fish_antlers said:
I don tthink the 300C Hemi nor the SRT8 lays waiting in used car lots... itf so, point me in the direction so I can buy one.

quote]

I think that most rental car companies turnover their cars every 1-2 years; I have seen several year-old rental cars for sale from Enterprise and Budget. You may get lucky in a year or so :)

#10 ·
why bother

Fishantlers reminds me of some of the boys in my 4th grade class that try to get a rise out of others by deliberately teasing or making outrageous statements.

My suggestion for the group is why rise to his bait???

The only reason the beer-trucks-and-guns guy would join a forum like this is just to tick people off. If you ignore him, he doesn't get the attention he wants...and here I am answering him like a dummy..

Or keep him around for entertainment value if you enjoy it!! :D

#12 ·
BOXOUTBM said:
the moe i drive other vehicles, the more the prius begins to look like a lame duck.

Interesting you would say that since you have never driven a Prius.
wrong... I've put many miles on both the 03 and 05 Prius, and also the 05 Escape Hybrid.

As for the 300C hemi on car lots, prolly a good chance of getting the 300 used, but the 300C Hemi has less of a chance.. just checked my local paper this morning and there are only a few avail. There are 2 SRT8's available. Both asking over MSRP.

Fellow who swung the deal for me to get the Hemi as a rental has an SRT and is going to let me testdrive it... pretty cool vehicle... nice to get something with some real stomp.

Impressive the US car co's can still bring it together with such a tight product.

G
#15 ·
I think the ******* white trash antlers was referring to crapping every few blocks i.e. laying *******. Hey lowlife.... what'd your toothless wife make you fer dinner? Same old roadkill???? LOL!!!!!!

Fish Antlers= true meaning of WHITE TRASH *******.

I didn't know that white trash even had credit cards to rent a car?? I'm confused fishy. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoying my Prius in the snow with some real cool Nokians. Passed an SRT8 flipped over on the highway. Those RDW cars do suck in the snow!!! LOL!!

#16 ·
I say we hook the "fish" up with Niomeka .

CAGE MATCH !!!

Last man standing can take on HarMar(chena) for biggest PITA.

#17 ·
Mark Prius said:
I think the ******* white trash antlers was referring to crapping every few blocks i.e. laying *******. Hey lowlife.... what'd your toothless wife make you fer dinner? Same old roadkill???? LOL!!!!!!

I dont want to get too pissed off at you cuz I know you're just an angry,bitter Prius onwer... but again.. and for the last time..

I AM BLACK.

So you can keep your white trash comments to yourself, Mark. I resent your racist attitude.

#18 ·
Mark Prius said:
Passed an SRT8 flipped over on the highway. Those RDW cars do suck in the snow!!! LOL!!
Sounds like someone did not know how to drive. On a trip in to the mountains years back, I transitted past 2 4X4 trucks that were stuck..I was in a race-slick attired 911SC at the time..of course, I didn't pretend that I was bulletproof and over-drive the conditions either :wink:

#19 ·
fish_antlers said:

Based on what I hear of the Highlander Hybrid (local police are trying to snap them up for their power), you might want to check that out instead of a Prius.

G
#21 ·
fish_antlers said:
[quote="Mark Prius":mddhd43v]I think the ******* white trash antlers was referring to crapping every few blocks i.e. laying *******. Hey lowlife.... what'd your toothless wife make you fer dinner? Same old roadkill???? LOL!!!!!!

I dont want to get too pissed off at you cuz I know you're just an angry,bitter Prius onwer... but again.. and for the last time..

I AM BLACK.

So you can keep your white trash comments to yourself, Mark. I resent your racist attitude.[/quote:mddhd43v]

Please...if you were black you wouldn't be here. Virtually all white trash are psychos. I suppose you are a cross between Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Kazinsky. Take your pick phuck face!!!

#22 ·
fish_antlers said:
I AM BLACK.

So you can keep your white trash comments to yourself, Mark. I resent your racist attitude.
Yea, a google search of a rare name like fish_antlers turns up quite a number of white folk with similar interests, similar reputations...couldn't find any polite black guys who need a life tho'.

http://www.bikeland.org/gear_in_action.php

How're things going at Digital Home btw?

Not that any further evidence that you're a lying troll was really needed...sad and weak...but really just more sad than anything else.

#23 ·
So, gonna get a BLACK hemi with jet BLACK tinted windows and CHROME wheels blasting BLACK rap music with YO homies? LOL

Oh wait, someone already did that... darn.

Don't be hatin' on a car just because it's better than those you like. Just because some n**** ain't gots a slammed black with DUB wheels doesn't make it lame duck.

If you need to lay BLACK no. 11s just to compensate for your short "antler" then go hang out with your br'as at the HEMI forum. They'd be waitin'.

G
#24 ·
Good one Tideland. I wonder what time phuck face antlers cashes his home relief check. I guess it is Friday night. I know where the low life is. He be chillin' wit his home boyz sucking down a Col45 in da back seat of his slammed Durango.

#25 ·
efusco said:
fish_antlers said:
I AM BLACK.

Yea, a google search of a rare name like fish_antlers turns up quite a number of white folk with similar interests, similar reputations...couldn't find any polite black guys who need a life tho'.

Not that any further evidence that you're a lying troll was really needed...sad and weak...but really just more sad than anything else.
Anonymity is lost on the Internet if you plan on being involved in things which get posted to the Internet. Pretty much impossible to avoid that you know.

Well, another troll for the site, just like trolls in the past. At least we can understand what this one is saying, even if it is hogwash.

G
#26 ·
efusco said:
fish_antlers said:
I AM BLACK.

WOW... you were right Doctor!! A quick search of that odd name brought up a wealth of information about our Canadian white trash. Was that a photo of the putz???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.