Toyota Prius Forum banner

Suburban vs Jetta - head on head at 20 mph

• I would drive the Suburban

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would drive the Jetta

• I really want to say the Jetta, but I'll pick the Evil SUV.

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You face a Suburban towards a Jetta 1/2 mile apart - give people a choice - they either have to get into the Suburban or the Jetta -, then someone else drives the other, accelerate to 20 and hit head to head.

Which would you choose - Honestly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
hmmm

how about neither. isn't this a prius site?
I came here to learn about the car and share the excitement of fellow prius-owners or people in the market for the prius.
and the majority of your posts have to do with your suburban, your political stance, or criticizing the car which has brought us all to this list.

there's got to be a conservative/suburban group somehwere, but I can tell you this group is the farthest thing from it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Opps. Sorry, Prius crash testing is not at that site. I know it got high ratings, but don't know the site for the information.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jlakis - where have I criticised the Prius - I think it is a fine automobile.
I just have been able to have some interesting discussions here. If you don't wish to participate, feel free not to.

If you and others feel it is necessary, put a poll up to ask me to leave - if more people vote for me to leave - by all means I will.

·
Registered
35 Posts
kenlacy said:
Jlakis - where have I criticised the Prius - I think it is a fine automobile.
I just have been able to have some interesting discussions here. If you don't wish to participate, feel free not to.

If you and others feel it is necessary, put a poll up to ask me to leave - if more people vote for me to leave - by all means I will.
You criticize the car by boasting that your suburban could hit a smaller car and you'd be better off. It's like someone talking about how great his beer tastes to a forum of recovering alchoholics.

I'm glad you've had good conversations here, and I'm not asking anyone to leave. it's just that I feel this PRIUS ONLINE FORUM was a lot more helpful to people when it was about the PRIUS. Just a month ago, all the posts seemed helpful and straightforward and friendly. Now we have 4 page long posts that get so far off the topic it's crazy.

All I am saying is that I think this forum would be a lot more useful to people who are interested in the Prius if we didn't have to dig through pages and pages of unrelated ranting.

If I'm alone in this I'll shut up now. Sorry, this was a rant in itself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts