Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it yesterday, BC dirftwood pearl. Beautiful. Drives like a dream - got 48.2 MPH on the 35 mile trip home, via state highway. On the list March since 1st but got lucky. Seems the 3 or 4 people ahead of me passed on the color so I got it. They don't know what they missed, because its a beautiful, very muted bronze-pewter.
Tips for all those frustrated with waiting. Be willing to be VERY flexible when it comes to package and color. Also, the real key: Check out the dealers outside of the large metro areas. I got mine in Williamsburg, Va. I had also put my name on the list at the dealer in Gloucester, VA. Michael Raney (804-693-2100) called me from there this morning to say they were getting in 3 in a couple of weeks, one, blue BC, possibly up for grabs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
dang, we waited from Nov 15th - Mar 26th for a blue one! and now someone that didn't really want blue is getting one? my heart aches! the maroon one we got is ok, but, ahhhh... to have blue... we just couldn't wait anymore for it - we broke down.

everytime i hear about a blue one (only seen one around here in the past few months), i yearn for it like an old flame who i had tried to put out of my mind... :cry:

·
Registered
15 Posts
must be amazing

TO even get a call......i swear it been two months and i haven't even heard anything from the dear......your dropping 26k you would think them might call once a month.....just to let you know they care...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts