Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Well, sort of. It's a Dual layer DVD, not a CD. the latest version is 4.2--you can check what version you have via the screens on your MFD (can't recall the exact sequence, but it's not hard to figure out), or by popping out your DVD and looking at it.

There 'may' be another update around Nov. (according to unreliable assumptive rumors). Other than that there's no hard data.

If you have an '04 or early '05 and you haven't already gotten v4.2 you probably qualify for the update as long as you get it before Dec. 31st. There is a specific LSC on this subject.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello rmarchena,

forgive my impertinence, but I always thought that chatroom etiquette pretty much states that CAPITALIZING = SHOUTING.

One of the things I enjoy about the Prius is that it is so quiet, and we don't need to shout to our passengers while driving, and most of the time I really enjoy that about Prius related chat rooms.

In addition, there are lots of wonderful people in these chat rooms, and most of us are probably not hard of hearing (on account of driving Prii).

On that happy note, have a great weekend all y'all!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
MGBGT said:
...forgive my impertinence, but I always thought that chatroom etiquette pretty much states that CAPITALIZING = SHOUTING....
On the other hand, MGBGT (all caps), some folks do have trouble seeing, and find using/reading all caps to be easier. So, who knows? :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mr. MGBGT

Mr. MGBGT

Arguments sometimes are reinforced with CAPITALS within certain context to behave as a pistol. I believe this is not the case. Here there is nothing to shut at.

CAPITALS not only are used for that. Reviewing grammar's rules will produce a few supprises.

The context will inform about bullets or not. In this case the context is a clear request of information with a shape of interrogative sentence.

If you feel hurt. I am realy sorry. I deeply apologize to you.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i think if he has a problem seeing the text, capitalizing what he has typed will only provide minimal benefits. a better (and more appropriate) solution may be to increase the size of the font on his computer. that way he can see ours

1 - 6 of 6 Posts