Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
lensovet,

The CD changer DOES support CD-text. I just confirmed it now. I burned an audio CD in Toast (6.07) with Mac OS 10.3.5 with the CD-text option checked. My CD name and the name of the tracks does show up. I'm talking about the changer that comes with the factory option packages. I don't know about the dealer add-on changer.

· Registered
56 Posts
lensovet,

On my package #9 2004, there are two audio screens. The first, which shows all the disk selector suttons, has a button on the left for CD-text. When you push this button, it changes to the second audio screen. The disk selection buttons are no longer there. In their place is a window for the CD text, showing the name of the CD and the name of the track. To go back to the other screen with the disk selector buttons, you have to hit a button to turn off CD text.

· Registered
56 Posts
It's built into the dashboard near the power switch, volume knob, etc. It uses the multifunction tactile display.

The ADD-ON external changer fits in the small compartment BELOW the built in radio for those who want to add a changer later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.