Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The THH (Toyota Highlander Hybrid) is coming on the 13th of June to our Dealership!!! There is much much much more information to be given out!!! If your at all interested in the THH and wish to know the latest...Call me or E-mail me and I be happy to send you all I have.....I even have a Bootleg Copy of the Highlander Hybrid Brocure!!!! I can E-mail it to you!!!

EDITED TODAY 6/17/05

Just arrived on the lot today................I don't expect it to last!!!!......... I have a Highlander Hybrid, Silver, FWD,V-6, Cloth Interior with the A1 Package for sell!!!!!!
It's going for $36,142.00 +TTP!!!!

Hurry I don't expect it to last long!!!!

CALL me and I'll reserve it for you Today!!
(571) 276-7548

Toyota has announced that the THH (Toyota Highlander Hybrid) will come out like this:

Model 6960: 4X2 V6 $33,030
6964: 4X4 V6 $34,430

Model 6962: 4X2 V6 LTD $37,890
6966: 4X4 V6 LTD $39,200

Options: AF Package #1 ..........................$1,770
NV EMV Navagation System ........$2,000

Options can go on any Models!!!

Call and make you order Today!!!!
(571) 276-7548

Tom Quinn
Internet Sales

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Highlander Hybrid

FYI: The available slots for the Highlander Hybrid are running out quickly! We have 41 avalable spots left to fill before they cut off the Pre-Orders here at Koon's Tyson Toyota. The list is filling up quickly and IF your interested call or E-maill me with your request and we'll get you signed up ASAP! $500.00 is all it takes and that is TOTALLY REFUNDABLE!!! Remember the lines with the 2004 Prius and those people turned around and were able to re-sell there vehicles on E-Bay at some $8,000 PURE PROFIT!!!!

Call me at (571) 276-7548 (cell phone) or contact me at:
[email protected] or
[email protected]

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Release Date

Guest,

The NEWEST Release Date for the Highlander Hybrid has been Backed up to the June/July time frame. Due, to the overwhelming success of the Pre-Order for the LEXUS HYBRID, the Highlander was bumped back from Feb. 05 to June/July!!!! They have to produce the 90,000 + units they have Pre-Sold of the LEXUS! It really rots, but, the Pre-Order of the Highlander Hybrid goes on, and at this point I have approximately 39 more Slots available before the Dealership is cut off!!! My advice to you is get on the list, Before it is to late. It only takes $500.00 down (that we don't even cash!!) and your on the list. It also set the MSRP as the price and not the additional $3800 that all the Dealerships will be adding on to the Lot units.

If your interested call or e-mail me at: (571)276-7548 Cell phone or E-mail me at:

[email protected]

Good luck at your search, and anymore information you need I'll post!!8)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
28 spots left

We have only 28 Pre-Order slots available!!!! Do not delay, or you will miss out on the first generation SUV that hybrid System actually works.....If your interested contact me at: [email protected]
or Phone me on my cell @ (571)276-7548

Tom Quinn
Internet Sales
Koons Tyson Toyota :wink:

G

·
0 Posts
Update on availablilty

Any updates on when the hybrid highlander will be available? And any news on models/pricing?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Release date

Even though the LEXUS has now been Officially pushed back to April 2005. I have not heard anything about moving the Highlander back more then the orginial back up to June/July 2005!! If I hear anything about a further delay I will update as soon as it is verified!!

Still 25 Pre-Order Slots available!!

Write me at: [email protected]
or call (571) 276-7548

Tom Q. :wink:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great New For THH ( Toyota Highlander Hybrid) Prospects!!!!

IF you are already on my list for a New 2006 THH (Toyota Highlander Hybrid) then rest easy............ Your THH will be here BEFORE the End of the Year.

Our Allocation Prospect set us at 88 THH by end of the Year!!!!!
The 68 people on the list will have there by the New Year!!!!

More information will follow.....But, by mid May we will be calling you guys on the list and getting the Spacifics for your THH, then your order is sent to the Factory and Processed......AS FAR OUT AS 4 MONTHS!!!!!

If you are on the "List" yet there is still time to Reserve your Spot!!!!

Call me at (571) 276-7548 or E-mail Me at: [email protected]

WE ARE PROMISING DELIVERY BY END OF YEAR!!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BASE Prices are out!!!!

Toyota has announced that the THH (Toyota Highlander Hybrid) will come out like this:

Model 6960: 4X2 V6 $33,030
6964: 4X4 V6 $34,430

Model 6962: 4X2 V6 LTD $37,890
6966: 4X4 V6 LTD $39,200

Options: AF Package #1 ..........................$1,770
NV EMV Navagation System ........$2,000

Options can go on any Models!!!

Keep Watching Standard Features to Come!!!!

Call and make you order Today!!!!
(571) 276-7548

Tom Quinn
Internet Sales :wink:

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Prius Chat moderator's trolling ?

Hey Tom Q, how are you doing, check this out. This dude is a M.D. and a moderator for Prius Chat, Is he doing an adverts and trolling PriusOnline
members unto his site? Appreciate your opinion posting into my Hybrid section, Is he trying to say; We as dealers can not post in this section or
trying to mess with me ?

Keep up the good work !

efusco wrote:
In what way is this not OVERT advertising outside of the dealers section of the forum?? Why is this policy not enforced on this forum? Why is C.Rickey allowed to do this repeatatively without being reined in.

I appreciate that he tries to provide information, but in most cases he's several days behind information already widely available on other forums and often information (as in the most recent case) already posted on PriusOnline!

C.Rickey Hirose wrote:
Don't miss the boat, Do not repeat fiasco Prius wants of the 2004.
You realised that the 04 Prius Gen III were the right Hybrid for you
but then you couldn't get one !

PLACE your Order Today___________________________

Toyota Hybrids for this planet called, the Green Earth !

Located: in the Beautiful San Francisco Bay Area, Northern
California.__________________________________________

Dr, Fusco. I'm in Toyota sales, I do post in other Toyota Hybrids
section. This section _does_ not fore-mention: Dealer posting not allowed ? I believe this section is for "Sales info dissemination" as well
as other opinons. please show me otherwise.

This is why he was banned from PriusChat and yet he feels compelled to continue here despite repeated efforts from several people who use this forum to get him to stop.
--evan- > Oh and thanks for you to bring this "banned' opinion from you.
You should stick to Prius Chat moderating instead. Although I take all critisism openly... Toyota & Lexus hybrids for the Humanity !

Email: [email protected]

C.Rickey Hirose, The Hybrid vehicle's Ambassador.
(510) 252-5420 B. or (925) 699-6450 Cell.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Navagation System!!

At this point in time......No Mom, It is a addition to the Limited version only.......(for now)..... at least that's what the "Official" paperwork says!!! I can check with Linda at Central Atlantic Toyota??

There are a number of "After Market" versions that can be added to any vehicle...I will also check with them and see if they will be offering this addition!!

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks Moderators!!!

I am in awe that the entire section was moved, and Thank you for taking the time to do it instead of just deleting the entire Thread!!!

You guys are the best!!!

Tom Quinn :wink:
Internet Sales

1 - 20 of 40 Posts