Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fireworks, everyone! I hope all the USA Prius people had a find day of parades, bbq, flags, and fireworks. :)

Alas, NJ is closed. Last one out, turn the lights off. I'm ok with the day off, but not so happy at the thought of no pay. Sigh.

Best, all.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sanny said:
Fireworks, everyone! I hope all the USA Prius people had a find day of parades, bbq, flags, and fireworks. :)

Alas, NJ is closed. Last one out, turn the lights off. I'm ok with the day off, but not so happy at the thought of no pay. Sigh.

Best, all.
Thanks Sanny!!!

Greeeaaaattttttt 4th; watched the shuttle launch in high-definition TV. :lol:

Sorry for your loss :(

What is NJs 'game plan' for recovery?

Chin up, and stiff upper lip :wink:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
The time off has been good for you, Sanny! You are looking very young indeed! :wink:

·
Registered
154 Posts
If nothing else, there is the naughty pleasure of having a drink in the middle of a weekday when everyone else is trapped in ye ole cubicle farm. In fact, I shall make one up for you right now....Let me see...one fizzy, mandarin orange smirnoff twister...cranberry juice...generous twist of lime...it's the New Jersey Budget-Buster...NOTE: The drink is "in the red."

(rim shot)

One would think that with the outrageous property taxes in NJ, that the budget would be in the black....

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hep said:
The time off has been good for you, Sanny! You are looking very young indeed! :wink:
It's my new youthful outlook, Hepdeer! Recipe: lots of nudity, and pure thoughts. no, they're not mutually exclusive![/list]

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Hi, Sanny,

Just heard a couple of hours ago that they're start'g to turn the lights back on in New Jersey & get back to "business as usual". So I guess your short "vacation" is over & you will start to get a paycheck again (hope the lack of such didn't set you back too much). Cheers!! You go girl!!

Ken (in Bolton,Ct)

P.S. Is that really you in your new avatar? Really cute baby fat & smile!!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, lights are on in NJ. Back to work on Monday, so I'm making the most of the weekend. Friday to the mountains, Saturday at the beach. Who knows about Sunday?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts