Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, I was driving up I-85 North from Auburn to Atlanta, when a bright red Dodge truck with a UGA decal passed us, and two guys were mooning us. My silver Prius has an Auburn sticker affixed to the rear window. I'm not sure if we got mooned because we were Auburn fans or because we were driving a Prius, or a combination. Anything similar ever happen to anyone else?

Also, I think this one time I totally could have gotten this girl's number because of my Prius, but alas, I am wed...

·
Registered
736 Posts
incident

No moons yet for me. However, the Prius seems to be very popular with the young people around So. Calif. On a typically heavy rush hour commute (stop and go on both sides) on the 405 fwy, I had four young women waving and smiling and shouting "Hey, Prius" at me across the center K-rails. My visor was over to the side, so they couldn't see my gray hair. Ironically, they were in a huge SUV! Go figure.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Incident

Danman,
Now, if you lived in Miami, it would be "Moon Over Miami", wouldn't it? Sorry, couldn't resist! I very much doubt any of the young ladies who were waving at me have ever heard of that song, either.
Roger

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
OK, this thread is starting to get confusing. I believe Hyp misunderstood Brad's post, and I misunderstood Hyp's post.

Brad was talking about a separate incident regarding the woman than from the mooning incident. My first coment was on the second incident regarding getting the woman's number. I am not wed nor seeing anyone right now.

Then I misunderstood hyp thinking he was suggesting I get a woman, not the sticker, by mail, hence my second comment. :oops:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Incident

Yeah, but sometimes you gotta take the throwaway lines where you find them! I knew you were talking about the girl, and it didn't appear that she was mooning Brad in order to offer her phone number!

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
OK, Phish,

Have you heard the one about the lady who walks into her neighborhood drug store and tells the pharmacist she needs some cyanide!

The pharmacist, somewhat startled says, "Phish, why in the world do you need cyanide?

Phish explained she needed it to poison her husband who was having an affair.

The pharmacists eyes got big and he said "Lord have mercy, I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license, and they'll throw both of us in jail! Absolutely not Phish, you can NOT have cyanide!"

Phish reaches into her purse and pulls out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture for a moment and replied, "Well hell, Phish, you didn't tell me you had a prescription!"

·
Registered
991 Posts
hyperion said:
OK, Phish,

Have you heard the one about the lady who walks into her neighborhood drug store and tells the pharmacist she needs some cyanide!

The pharmacist, somewhat startled says, "Phish, why in the world do you need cyanide?

Phish explained she needed it to poison her husband who was having an affair.

The pharmacists eyes got big and he said "Lord have mercy, I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license, and they'll throw both of us in jail! Absolutely not Phish, you can NOT have cyanide!"

Phish reaches into her purse and pulls out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture for a moment and replied, "Well hell, Phish, you didn't tell me you had a prescription!"
I have heard it.. but that doesn't mean I didn't laugh again :) Heheh.. here's one..

A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The woman below replied, "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude."

"You must be in Information Technology," said the balloonist.

"I am," replied the woman, "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information and the fact is I'm still lost Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip."

The woman below responded, "You must be in Management."

"I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well," said the woman, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault."

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Well then, about the blonde that left the shoe store in Miami disgustedly complaining about the high cost of alligator shoes. Even after the proprietor had explained to her about them being a "protected specie" and quite dangerous to hunt.
She hollored back, I'll get one of my own!
That evening as the shopkeeper was driving home along the everglade highway he saw a car parked at the side of the road and was agahst to see the blonde in the swamp with water up to her chest and a 12 foot alligator heading in her direction as fast as he could move.
Just before the beast got to her she raised a shotgun and shot it in the head
The shopkeeper got out of his car and headed to the bank where the blonde was heading dragging the dead gator. When he got to the bank he was again shocked to see the carcusses of five other dead alligators.
The blonde was just dragging the dead gator out of the water when he arrived in time to see her lift up one of the gators feet and remark, "No shoes on this one either!"

·
Registered
736 Posts
incident

I'm still thinking about moons and Miami. Denny's here serves a great sandwich called "Moons Over My Hammy". I'm thinking maybe breakfast out this weekend. Loved the jokes, so thanks to Phish and Hyperion. You made my day. We spent several hot hours at a university commencement today, and it is great to get home and sit in the a/c'd house and play on the computer.

·
Registered
991 Posts
dznyskp said:
Are there HOV lanes in hell? If we're all going there, we should carpool to save gas. I don't think hand-baskets are fuel efficient....
We can fit 5.. if people aren't too heavy (you know, 815lb wait restriction and all)..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.