Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's nothing a little determination can't achieve.

In the middle of March I was shopping around for a prius, and to my dismay all local dealers laughed at my hopes to get one in time for my april 28 birthday. So I took my bussiness else where. I called lower income areas looking for a prius. I purchased one from Billings MT, and Drove her home end of march. Although My Prius is in the shop with Moose-itis (I hit a moose), I love it. So if your shopping around for a 2004 Prius and don't want to wait. Call around....a couple states over. YOu can pick of your new car on the way to visit your in laws and at least have one good thing come out of it :D

Christie

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
christieb08255 said:
There's nothing a little determination can't achieve.

In the middle of March I was shopping around for a prius, and to my dismay all local dealers laughed at my hopes to get one in time for my april 28 birthday. So I took my bussiness else where. I called lower income areas looking for a prius. I purchased one from Billings MT, and Drove her home end of march. Although My Prius is in the shop with Moose-itis (I hit a moose), I love it. So if your shopping around for a 2004 Prius and don't want to wait. Call around....a couple states over. YOu can pick of your new car on the way to visit your in laws and at least have one good thing come out of it :D

Christie
What a great sense of humor about it all!

PS - I hope the "Moose-ectomy" goes well! :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
How did the prius make out?

Here in VT when you hit a moose you may as well kis your a** good-bye.

A friend of mind who owns an Echo hit one & lived to tell about it. Not only that but his insurance rebuildt the car. This car only cost around 10K so I was pretty empressed that the damage must have been low enough so that the insurance co. did not total it.

Not too many cars out there that are moose proof.

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
jimvt said:
How did the prius make out?

Here in VT when you hit a moose you may as well kis your a** good-bye.

A friend of mind who owns an Echo hit one & lived to tell about it. Not only that but his insurance rebuildt the car. This car only cost around 10K so I was pretty empressed that the damage must have been low enough so that the insurance co. did not total it.

Not too many cars out there that are moose proof.
See this thread: http://www.priusonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=1550

1 - 4 of 4 Posts