Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of Course the Prius's will go on with out me. But, I will be leaving the Toyota dealership in Marquette MI. I am sad to leave such a great, great product. I want to thank everyone that has bought one or several prius's from me. I am very greatful to have worked here for so long and with so many great customer's who I value so much. I will be staying with the Riverside Auto Group. They need a sales manager in another location that I will be filling. So, thanks to all and if you need to get a hold of me for any reason such as a question or recomendation of who to work with on getting you a prius you will be able to contact me at this e-mail below.

http://[email protected]

Thanks again, Mike Guenette

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mikeguenette said:
Of Course the Prius's will go on with out me. But, I will be leaving the Toyota dealership in Marquette MI. I am sad to leave such a great, great product. I want to thank everyone that has bought one or several prius's from me. I am very greatful to have worked here for so long and with so many great customer's who I value so much. I will be staying with the Riverside Auto Group. They need a sales manager in another location that I will be filling. So, thanks to all and if you need to get a hold of me for any reason such as a question or recomendation of who to work with on getting you a prius you will be able to contact me at this e-mail below.

http://[email protected]

Thanks again, Mike Guenette
Congratulations on your promotion to Sales Manager at another Riverside Auto Group location, Mike! What is the site of the new location?

·
Registered
26 Posts
"I'm Leaving.........."

Anonymous said:
Marinette WI, We will be selling chrysler dodge and jeep!!!
I hope you like in at Marinette--real ******* country--where they love their Dodge Ram 4WD pickups and Jeep Grand Cherokees 4WD V8's! :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts