Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Both of these are funny. I've thought about getting something similar but worry that it would add to the perception of Prius owners as a bunch of self-satisfied jerks.
Drive happy,
Moo :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was thinking of choosing HUMTHIS but then decided a Hummer would actually use my aerodynamic car as a launch ramp. Oh wait, won't happent b/c I don't have the car yet!
When I do get my car, I'll post the plate I have chosen! 8)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Tonnage Rule

The tonnage rule. Is that "Sailboats have the right of way but oil tankers have more momentum."?
You've got the idea, daniel, though there are times when a sailboat does not have right of way over a motor vessel. Basically, it's always safer to yield right of way to the larger vessel.......

·
Registered
81 Posts
JWSTERN: Hope I am wrong but seems to me that with that plate you are asking for owners of SUVs to key your new Prius Big Time!!! :roll:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Vanity plates/keying

I'm driving my MINI until my Prius comes in. My plate (same as my screen name) doesn't imply anything about my SUV/environmental stance, but I carry a stash of bumper stickers from http://www.cartalk.com that reads "live larger, drive smaller...not everyone needs an SUV". If a Hummer or some other monstrosity is parked near my MINI, I place one on the windshield using the wiper to hold it on. I don't use the adhesive side; or at least, haven't yet. My aim is not to piss off the owner of that vehicle, but to perhaps enlighten him/her, and hopefully, lighten up the ecological footprint we all leave behind.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We have a license plate holder bought from Cafe Press that says:

"Your SUV sucks" on top and..."My hybrid sips" on bottom.

As gas prices climb to a theoretical $3/gallon, we go to war [in part] for oil, and our president reduces tax benefits for cleaner vehicles, I'll be sticking it in the face of all those SUV owners any chance I get...key my Prius all you want, it doesn't cause that much drag!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a bumber sticker on my Corolla (still deciding on the hybrid) that says
"One less SUV"
I also have tickets to place on SUV windshield that look exactly like Boston parking tickets.
The can be purchased here http://www.earthonempty.com
The tickets better than tagging (stickers) since they are vandalism free.
:D

·
Registered
149 Posts
personal plate/stickers...

First time post and I'll try a pic too. Got my personal plate and made some bumper sitckers as well! Love my Prius!! Anyone know about a compass/mirror for the #7 package?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts