Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am new here and I have read 6 pages of the forum and couldn't find anybody with this problem, that' s why I post it.

When I call someone, either via the quickdial in the screen or directly on my phone, the other one won't hear me the first few seconds! When I dial via the phone (I have a T610) I won't hear the first 4 or 5 seconds when the call is being answered. So very often I don't hear who pickud up the phone. Does anyone have the same problem?

BTW I almost feel like turning in the car as for me it is completely useless if I can't call while driving! It's my job... :evil:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pause w/ T610 incoming calls

I too have a few seconds pause with calls coming in before I can hear the caller...I guess it's a function with our specifc phones (since no one else comments...).
On a slightly related note, my wife also has a T610 phone, and apparently, the prius can only be programed to allow one phone --- maybe another T610 quirk?

·
Registered
319 Posts
There are a lot of issues regarding the bluetooth. There isn't a problem when it takes some time to get a direct connection. All it is trying to do is connect. Just give it some time and it will start.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts