Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drives the same as the first -- great...Turned in my Tacoma, and so I can hear my gas bill dropping as I write. The first gold, the second red.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Hotftoot2 said:
Drives the same as the first -- great...Turned in my Tacoma, and so I can hear my gas bill dropping as I write. The first gold, the second red.
You should have waited for the "HH" the 1st Mid -sized SULEV !
with the gas-sipper feature as well ! and HSD to boot !

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
C.Rickey Hirose said:
You should have waited for the "HH" the 1st Mid -sized SULEV ! with the glass-slipper feature as well ! and HSD to boot !
Sounds like a Cinderella car... glass slipper included. :) Don't want the boots, though. I wonder if it comes with mice/coachmen, or if you have to supply your own...

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Sanny said:
C.Rickey Hirose said:
You should have waited for the "HH" the 1st Mid -sized SULEV ! with the glass-slipper feature as well ! and HSD to boot !
Sounds like a Cinderella car... glass slipper included. :) Don't want the boots, though. I wonder if it comes with mice/coachmen, or if you have to supply your own...
Oh Sanny, I give up. my Japanglish can not cope with your "Woodstock"
styled kings English !

Oh what a feeling to own a Toyota HSD !

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Premium priced, Not !

hyperion said:
That $10,000 premium for HSD will pay for a lot of gas (like maybe 10 years) worth in a Ford Expedition just as an example, or 15 years in the present Highlander.
Oh $10.000 premium ? which ones are you referring to ?
The current ICE Limited Highlander 4x4 with NAV lists at $37.719
and the Limited ICE 2wd with the Nav is $36.200 so where is the $10.000
premium are you talking about ? I think , Toyota did a hell of _Under_
market pricing. Are they loosing money again a la Prius ?

Oh what a felling to see the HSD Highlander finally !

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
C.Rickey Hirose said:
styled kings English !!
Oh, C. Rickey, I was just teasing! :oops: I mangled your words on purpose and had some fun with them. :D "Glass slipper" was the first thing that came to mind when I read your "gas sipper." Keep up the good hybrid work!

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Sanny said:
C.Rickey Hirose said:
styled kings English !!
Oh, C. Rickey, I was just teasing! :oops: I mangled your words on purpose and had some fun with them. :D "Glass slipper" was the first thing that came to mind when I read your "gas sipper." Keep up the good hybrid work!
First glance I read that too. Rickey, we are just playing with words, you wrote correctly. It's our warped minds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts