Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well instead of waiting until Friday for my Prius, decided to get it Thursday (hubby getting new one Saturday so didn't want to be without a vehicle as we traded 2 Scions straight across for the Prius). OMG, it's wonderful....my 2 1/2 year old son keeps saying "Mommy new car" very excitedly, which is so cute :D

Just on the way home from the dealership we were getting an average of 48.8mpg, which thoroughly impressed us. I get the feeling I'm going to be a MPG junkie....oh boy!

This morning I woke up early to check it was okay in our garage, my hubby had the car door open as he was looking inside it and I had a go at him for letting the new car smell out....jeez I'm awful, he just had to laugh at me.

Well I'm so looking forward to taking it for a spin today and hopefully my eyes will be on the road more than the MPG.

Jenn

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Now, we all you know you got the better car. Don't rub it in too much! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just curious...which scion did you trade and why? We have an 04 Prius and are about to get an XB (selling our volvo s60). Fell in love with the funky XB

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We had a black cherry XA and Xb, they were both wonderful vehicles and have no complaints about either one of them. However, we had been wanting to change to hybrids since before we bought but financially couldn't do it until now.

Would highly recomend either one of them, great price for what you get.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Hubby getting his Insight on Saturday? You'll have to give us a full report. Of course, yours is better. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hubby is so excited about getting his insight. His is used so doesn't have to worry about breaking it in. I'm going completely loopy over keeping mine clean, I think I'm developing OCD :D

And yes, of course I have the better car! As soon as it's home we're going to pose the two of them together and I'll attach a pic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts