Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i wanted to thank everyone here for really helping me set expectations and groundwork to get the best deal i could.

today, i placed an order for a White prius with package 4, with leather to be added at dealership (rather than port). The dealership leather was cheaper and superior..

the car came in at 300 under MSRP, which was a delight, too... they gave me bottom-line after tax price, and i agreed.

15 minutes tops...

great experience, no haggling, both parties walk away happy.

I will now have to wait for up to 2 months...

do other states have that law where the front windows are tinted lighter than the back windows? I hate that...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
front window tints

NJ does. Protects Police, because they can see into the driver and passenger windows (from side mirrors or up close).

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
idealflaw said:
do other states have that law where the front windows are tinted lighter than the back windows? I hate that...
PA also prohibits front window tinting. I had a friend who tinted all of his windows (except windshield). He got pulled over by the local cops and had to scrape the front windows before he could drive away. Expensive lesson...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, here it's illegal to have DARK tint on the front windows, but they can be lighter shades.... it looks OKAY, but not super...

Anyway, i'm going nuts i can't wait... it's been 4 days, and my month to 2 month wait is making me silly..
now i gotta figure out how i'm going to sell my car...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts