Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my Millennium Silver 2005 BC Friday and I don't remember ever loving a car this much...Talk about a toy! So far I've put 247 mi. on it and overall have gotten 53 mpg. exactly. The grey/burgundy interior is just beautiful. It's fun to have the lady that lives in my car talk to me when I ask her to do something...and then have her do it. Although I haven't set anything map-wise yet, it has already helped me by letting me know what intersections were coming up so I could get in the right lane in plenty of time. Any apprehensions I had disappeared as soon as I started driving it, although the salesman had to chase me down the street waving and yelling frantically because it was dark and with the bright lights at the dealers, I hadn't turned on the headlights. I can't tell you how helpful you people have been to me in the 43 days it took to get the car {plus decision time}. I do notice you need to adjust the steering more often as it tends to wander somewhat.. at higher speeds. And has anyone noticed if the front of the rear armrest goes all the way down and touches the seat instead of being more level a few inches up? Thank you for listening. I can't comprehend anyone not loving this car!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Congratulations!

Yeah I noticed the rear armrest touches the rear seat. I was hoping it would be elevated but I guess that could be solved by putting a book underneath it :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts